After this formation, the participants will be in a position to program and handle an individual interview in order to make their collaborators progress in their professional abilities, according to the values and aims of the company. They will know how to face objections, remain firm in their convictions and fulfill the expectations of their collaborators (remuneration, evolution…).
Who is this intended for?
This could be useful to managers, as well as anyone who has to lead an individual interview.
Length and number of participants
Length : variable (from half a day to a full day) according to the participants’ needs and requests
Participants : up to 15 participants.
Goals : our goal is to inventif the measures that have to be applied in order to make the employees progress in their professional abilities in accordance with the company’s values and aims. This interview is obligatory and can be at the initiative of the employee or of the manager.
The essential elements
- Building trust: respecting the individuals, without stress and in a convivial atmosphere
- Putting the problem into perspective : highlight the pitfalls of an interview that was inefficient and fix positively the situation.
- Debriefing regarding the sketch in order to analyze the behaviours and evacuate those that are inappropriate in such circumstances.
- Motivation : we offer effective tools that can be applied immediately, in order to give meaning, as well as the will to share knowledge.
- Pedagogical and practical exercises that can either be done in small groups or individually, in order to make the formation more diverse and entertaining.
- Action: a “real-time lab” to practice with the sparring partners.
A relationship has to be built all year long, the individual interview is therefore an ideal time that one has to handle with confidence and control.
- Prepare and structure interviews
- Identify one’s aims for the interview
- Foster dialogue and interaction (listening, appropriate questions, positive and constructive language..)
- Lead to the conclusion (positive behaviour)
- Create a time for interaction and exchanges
- Set up aims and conclude
Handling of specific situations, such as:
- Knowing how to face objections
- Knowing how to remain firm in one’s convictions
- Knowing how to fulfill as much as possible the requests of the collaborators