After this formation, the participants will be in a position to lead identify and evaluate the risky situations. They will know how to share the need to handle and control these situations with their collaborators. They will be able to identify the worries and the reluctances, with the aim of making their collaborators aware that security is everybody’s business.
Who is this intended for?
This can be useful for the HSE and proximity managers, security representatives, as well as all those who want the message of security to be positively conveyed.
Length and number of participants
Length : variable (from half a day to a full day) according to the expectations and needs of the participants.
Participants : up to 15 participants.
Goal: our goal is to expose the risks, identify them, and to bring the participants to be aware that a security policy has to be controlled on a daily basis.
The essential elements:
- Building trust : respecting the individuals without stress, in a convivial atmosphere.
- Putting the problem into perspective :
– To highlight the pitfalls of a laisser-faire policy when it comes to security habits (bad perception of risks, rules interpretation, redefinition of the procedures…).
– To evacuate all the inappropriate behaviours.
- Débriefing :
– Reflection upon the elements at stake in the safety policies, in order to understand the importance of handling security daily.
– Interactive reminder of the rights and duties, impacts and consequences of the security policies (financial impact, quality of working life, psychosocial risks, the corporate image…)
- Motivation :
– By providing effective tools that can immediately be put into practice, in order to give meaning, but also to enhance the will to share knowledge
– By creating exercises and pedagogical games that can either be done individually or in small groups in order to make the formation more entertaining
- Action, thanks to a « real-time laboratory », with the aim of practicing with the sparring partners.
- Improve one’s communication in order to be more effective in the transmission of rules, involving the employees and getting rid of one’s habits.
- Anchor the security policy of the company thanks to communication
- Setting up interactions and exchanges
- Allow everyone to understand and to respect the security rules of the company.
The goal is to make everyone identify their assets and what they need to improve.
- Understand that security is everyone’s business
- How to behave with colleagues and hierarchy when one realizes that some deviations are made regarding security
- Managing security requires exemplarity and implication from all the grades of the company